Nov 19, 2010

Three Firsts in one Night

It's quite a day to remember.  Goddess and her hubby had invited me to their home for dinner.  It says a lot for the level of trust and understanding that each of us feels and made for a fantastic evening.  We spent a substantial amount of time chatting and sharing and having some laughs while Goddess prepared a fantastic meal.  She is a great chef and everything was wonderful.  We again all enjoyed each other's company during dinner.

After I had done the dishes, Goddess brought out a cupping set similiar to this...definitely a first for me.  She tried a couple different sizes and pressures.  All felt strange and unique, but the one that felt best was a smaller one on my left nipple.  She was very careful not to go to far...I actually liked it most when it was pumped an extra pump.  I don't think it did much for Goddess, as it did take multiple tries, wasn't working exactly as it should, and frankly, I think she just likes other things better.  I think it might be worth another try if she desired it...just to push it a little harder and see how much pain and discomfort it could cause if pumped a little further. 


Goddess then got out desert...various pastries and cakes...all of which were delicious.  Before I was allowed to eat those on my plate...she had me kneel in front of her as she smeared chocolate filling from a creampuff thingy on her toes.  Another first.  I've worshipped toes most of my adult life, but had never eaten off of them.  I worshipped her the best I could, making sure to clean up every remnant of the desert.  It was an experience that transcended time.  Goddess is creative and wise, and has already tapped into things I've only fantasized about.

In addition to the new things above, we did some very serious nipple torture (which is and always will be my favorite form of play and suffering).  Ma'am used a pair of butterfly clamps attached by a chain.  They were fairly harsh from the minute they were put on.  She toyed with me, varying the positions, the pulling, and I found subspace looking into her eyes.  She then started attaching weights to the chain, until there was enough to really let gravity do some extra punishment as they hung there on my chest.  And then Goddess, looking in my eyes...read my mind...held the weights in her hand up as high as they would go on the chain...had me lean forward...and let them freefall down.  The intense pulling and pain combined with the stare of her eyes...had me moaning the most real moans you've ever heard.  My eyes were screaming for more...and my mouth was thanking her for the opportunity to suffer for her...as again and again she raised and then dropped the weights.  I knew she was pleased and enjoying herself which made me feel good.

In all, it was one of the most casually intoxicating evenings in a long time.  I feel comfortable with Goddess and her husband.  They are safe, sane, intelligent, open-minded, good people.  Goddess is very much a domme of distinction and skill...understanding and caring.  The world has definitely turned a much litter shade of gray since I met her.

No comments: