Nov 14, 2010

Night 2 @the Club

On Friday night, Goddess, Hubby, and I again went to the local club for more get acquainted time.  Goddess and I have been chatting online daily to keep getting to know each other and talk through all the things that come up between a Domme and a new sub.  Here are the bullets of our time together:

  • After last week when I was able to demonstrate my foot worship skills, Goddess has decided that going forward most of our meetings will begin and end with a session of foot massage and worship.  She greatly enjoys this and, I'm pretty sure, views it as one my most important uses for her.  This worship centers around a skilled hand massage.  I have a firm understanding of the foots 3 main arches, the stress points, and how to relieve the pain from a foot with different types of motions.  Goddess also enjoys having her toes orally worshiped and that is, of course, heaven for me. 
  • Goddess wished to get aquainted with my slave ass and the majority of our time was spent on spanking.  She used a spanking bench and had my arms restrained to each side.  She chose not to restrain my legs which in actuality wasn't needed since it wasn't like I was going anyway where.  (As a sub, the more restraint involved, the more helpless I am, the easier it is to get to subspace, but this wasn't the goal this time).  She used many different paddles and utensils.  Easily my least favorite and the ones I fear most are the quirt and the cane.  Both produce pain quickly...sharp pain...the kind of pain that...tbh...I dread.  She was kind with them and didn't hurt me too bad, so it was a great trust building between the 2 of us.  At one point she was using her hands and got into a rythm, varying the severity, varying the combinations, and it was so awesome to feed her with my very real moans.  It was a personal record for me, as the spanking lasted over an hour total.
  • After the spanking, I was feeling so connected.  My nipples were screaming into my brain for attention, and as Goddess began to pinch and pull them...I just let go...and begged her for more.  I turned into a pain whore and stared straight into her beautiful eyes and thanked her each time she turned up the torture, until she was pretty much destroying my nipples.  The "moment" of the whole session that really burned into my brain, was when she pulled on the clamps...straight out...further and further...until they finally popped off. OMG it hurt and it was sooooo good.  She was smiling as she did it and I can't remember a moment of submissive release like that ever before. 
  • My spanking and nipple play seemed to devour the clock and time got away from us...costing Goddess her end of session foot worship.  I felt guilty and sad, but we had played well past the time we had that night.
  • Other reflections on the evening.  There were screams and howls from the other room.  It was strangly arousing and hawt.  Although I was unable to really watch any of the other scenes being done over the course of the night, hearing the vocals was a turn on for me.  Goddess had bought several different panties for me to wear.  Having been in the lifestyle for over 20 years, it was the first time I had worn women's panties.  Freaked out at first, I quickly got turned on by submitting to her wishes...and the feel of the fabric.  Goddess is very wise.
So it was a fantastic night.  I experienced growth, training, a new personal record, a magic moment, and fell further under Goddess's control.  If only real life allowed nights like that to happen more often.....

No comments: