Nov 15, 2010

That Slutty Feeling

There have been several times in my submissive life, where after anal training or strap-on play...I've mentioned to my Domme that I've felt slutty...that I walk different for about 24 hours.  Something about being penetrated just brings on a mindset of...trying to attract gazes at my ass...trying to attract others who might be interested in having me.  More than anything, it's the involuntary change in the way I walk...the "slut walk".  Well Goddess and I haven't done any anal/ass play yet, but the shocking revelation I'd like to share is about panties.  Goddess had me wear some sexy panties last Friday night at the club (first time ever worn women's undergarments)...and they had/are having the same effect on me. 

She instructed me to wear a pair of panties to work today...which was a little strange for me to be sure...but I followed her instructions.  I noticed myself walking like a slutty teenager...striking poses...wishing people would see and desire my ass.  The best way to describe it is, all day today...in my head...I was walking and feeling like this:


My Goddess has brought out in me a very interesting deep rooted sexy feminine feeling.  It caused many erections over the course of the day...and had her on my mind all day.

No comments: