Nov 14, 2010

Contemplations on Chastity and Being a Whore

It's been over 2 weeks since I've had an orgasm, and have no idea when my next will be.  Goddess has taken happy ownership over them.  I think about masturbating almost all the time...it interupts my other thoughts all the time.  So what do I do...I write the fantasy I just posted this morning.  It gets me soooo worked up and turned on, that I've read it 10 times.  To make matters worse, I have clothespins on my already sensitive nipples (still sore from Goddess 2 nights ago).  Self inducing the biggest, strongest erection I can ever remember having...like I have a donkey dick hanging from me under the desk....balls swollen with cum...mind realing...hormones pumping....knowing that there is no release in sight.

The life of a sub...who is also a whore...is a sweet, sweet, torture that never ends......

No comments: