Nov 10, 2010

Goddess Perfectus (Fiction)

I had just finished 30 minutes of massaging, kissing, and sucking her toes and feet, as it became apparent that the club was going to be slow again that night.  "Let's take your training a step forward my dear Hawk" she said in her soft but commanding voice.  We walked into the semi-private room (the one with big glass windows for those who cared to watch) and I stripped down, out of my clothes and submitted to whatever she had planned.  She placed cuffs on my wrists and ankles and proceeded to secure me to the tall wooden cross in the corner.  I was stretched out nicely and had very little room for movement at all.  She placed a gag in my mouth and stepped back to admire her new property.  I looked into her eyes as she grabbed the small nipple whip and began to slowly sensitize both my nipples...bringing the blood to the surface...not really causing much pain, but building up a warmth on my skin.  Once satisfied with the shade of pink around each nipple...she continued...

"I need to experience what your threshold is dear Hawk.  You are going to suffer for me tonight, and I want you to do it voluntarily...for my pleasure.  Tell me that you want to suffer for me" 

With the gag in my mouth, I blurbled that I did and she chuckled at my inability to speak.  "I'm so glad you are cooperating...you're such a giving subbie aren't you?" And with that she took each nipple between her fingers and gave a twist and a pull upwards...stopping and starting her movements gently...but slowly becoming more and more intense until I was moaning through my gag.  She didn't stop...she just continued as I looked into her eyes hoping she would see I was hurting and slow down...but I was feeding her...I could tell as she wet her lips she was getting turned on by my moans.  After several minutes of agony, she let go my nipples and took a step back. 

"That was a nice warm up wasn't it?  Now we can have some real fun"  She produced a set of nipple clamps joined together by a length of chain and very slowly...teasingly...attached them where they belong.  She knew I was entering subspace as my eyes rolled back into my head and my penis was fully extended.  She put one of her fingers up to my nose and told me to take a deep breath, which I did.  "Do you like how your Goddess smells?" I nodded yes.  "Watch my hand very carefully my little pet" and with that she very slowly moved the same finger to her mouth and licked and sucked it until it was dripping with her saliva.  Then she raised it back to my nose and told me to take another deep breath.  I did.  She then wiped her finger dry on my cheek and placed both her hands on your breasts.  She slowly played with her own nipples through her shirt...never once unlocking her eyes on mine.  To my surpise, she then lowered one of her hands and slid it into her pants....moaned...and I knew she was stimulating herself as I saw her sway abit.  She then pulled the hand back out and placed her fingers under my nose.

"Take a deep breath Hawk, smell the glory of your Goddess.  This is the drug that you will always yearn for more of, but will never receive.  She painted my face with swirly circles...leaving her sweet moisture there to torment me.  She then leaned up close against me, got her face up close to mine, and began spitting in my face over and over.  "Now you are wearing me"  Your face is dripping with me. I think you should thank me for such an awesome gift."  I did...through the gag...and she laughed out loud at my inability to get a word out.

I was hanging there, covered in her Goddess juices both from her mouth and her private garden...my nipples in clamps, and my erect cock looking stupid between my legs.  "Now I'm going to move on to new territory.  I'm going to examine your worthless dick and balls (she had only done nipple play until this point).  But since I am a kind and loving Goddess, I'm going to give you some control as to how this will work.  I'm going to add some weights to these clamps.  It's going to hurt.  I will then begin my penis inspection which will last 10 minutes. (nodding to Hubby who was in the room to mark the time)  If you can endure the nipple weights and the inspection for the full 10 minutes, you will be allowed an orgasm at the end...if not...you will suffer another week without."

With that, she placed one...then two...then three...then four weights to the chain hanging from my chest...and began a slow, methodical process of torture to my lower half.  I didn't look as I put all my focus on my nipples and trying not to safeword...rapid blinking of my eyes when a gag was in my mouth.  She pulled and tugged on my balls, seeing how far they would stretch...she slapped and spanked my penis with various crops...carefully observing how each one affected my hardness...studying the way it swayed...the way it bounced back from a slap.  From her "hmmm's" and laughs I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying herself.  Only once did she take a pause to check out the state of my nipples...satisfied that they were in the right amount of pain...she went back to studying my man part.  It seemed like an hour had passed...I was completely in space...losing my bearings and forcing my eyes wide open so as not to trigger a safeword blink...when finally I heard him say...10 minutes...and he started clapping his approval of my performance. 

Goddess looked into my eyes...smiled...and said..."well done slave".  She grabbed my rod tightly in squeezed with all her might...and...with her first motion to start ejaculating me...that's what i did...less than 3 seconds.  She had her other hand there to catch it all.  She laughed at how instantly I had cum and smiled at me..."you weren't kidding about being a useless dick were you"  She undid my gag and had me lick up every bit of cum from her hand, before she went any further.  "Get used to it my pet, while you are my sub...you will always clean up after yourself.  Now what should we do about your nipple weights here?  I think we should leave them on while I play with Hubby for awhile...that okay with you?" 

"Yes Goddess, thank you" was all I could get out.  So off she went to play with him on the other side of the room...me hanging there on the cross watching...hoping the night would never end.........

No comments: