Nov 8, 2010

Fiction: I Can Do This

Because of our schedules, it had been two weeks since we had seen each other. Finally, we had a whole day to spend together and I was very excited to see her as I quietly let myself in to her apartment at 7am. I had instructions of household tasks that I was to perform quietly while Mistress slept. I dusted and deep cleaned the living room and kitchen, as well as did the laundry. It was almost 10am when I returned with the folded clothes, and found her sitting in the living room enjoying a cup of coffee. I crawled to her feet and with my tongue on her toes and my eyes looking straight into hers...I worshiped her and let her know how badly I had missed her. As she finished her coffee she spoke for the first time, "strip and kneel" which I did.
Mistress circled behind me and went to work as she hog tied my hands and feet behind me. "We're going to see if you have lost any of your good sub qualities while we've been apart. A lot is going to happen in the next couple hours and you are going to be challenged with focusing on one thing...pleasuring me...dispite all the other sensations." I really had no idea what was coming, but didn't have to wait long.
Firstly, Mistress took 2 nipple clamps and attached them to my nippled so that the clamps laid flat against my body hanging down. The pain was moderate and I was able to fight through the initial sting of them being put on. I thought, "I can do this"........

Next, Mistress took a bag of clothespins out. She placed one on the second and fourth toes of each of my feet. It was a strange feeling...hurt some...but was more uncomfortable than anything.
Thirdly, she took a piece of string and tightly tied my little fingers together. My mind started to wander from my nipples to my fingers to my toes...I had never experienced this kind of mild, but multiple source torture. But still, I thought, "I can do this...I want to do this for her"...as a posture collar was placed around my neck...stretching my head up and preventing me from turning left or right.
Fourthly, she slowly lowered me down to my stomach, my upper body and nipples landing on a pillow which left my head elevated from the hog tie and the collar. I saw her disappear behind me and then I felt the cool sensation of lube being applied to my ass...vvllip...something was inserted into me. Judging by how easily it went in, I guessed it to be a small buttplug or dildo...buzzzz...it was vibrating whatever it was...at a powerful buzz rate. My mind raced as it searched for where to focus on my body. My toes were aching...my nipples were uncomfortably pinched and under my body weight...my ass was being impaled by an electrical intruder...and my head was stretched to the max from my shoulders.
Earphones were put in my ears and within seconds...Depeche Mode started playing loudly into my ears...and something was pulled over my head to just under my eyes...I think it was panty hose...allowing me to see, but only in a blurry, shadowy way through the thin fabric. As my body soaked in all that was going on I felt Mistress slide herself in front of me and she placed a leg on either side of my face...I could smell her...it had been so long...the smell of her Goddess Garden was like an eraser...wiping out my toes and fingers, ass and nips...as I felt her grab the hair on the back of my head and pull herself close...my lips touching her love lips. I began worshiping her...and I could tell by the way her thighs clamped around my head, that this was her plan all along...to overload all my senses...and see if I could concentrate on her pleasure above all. I thought, "I can do this"
Her hand never left the back of my head as she maneuvered me and pressed my face into her. Although I could barely make any movement at all, I started to feel a tiny wave of panic as the pains in my toes, nipples and ass...started to build over time...and yet, I remained focused on her...
Mistress was insatiable, sloshy wet, and was used me for almost 2 hours...with no relief from any of the tortures I was enduring...except at some point the CD ended and the music stopped...allowing me to hear her moan and breath deeply as she enjoyed her oral toy.
When she was satisfied with her own desires...she one by one released me from the clamps, the clips, the rope, and the plug. I crawled up next to her and hugged her legs...she ran her fingers through my hair and the 2 of us snuggled into a beautiful nap, both coming down from very different but equally satisfying...sensory overload.

No comments: