Nov 10, 2010

Sub Sister: Part 1

It was going to be something new, as tonight Ma'am was going to introduce another sub into our little circle.  Up until now, it had been her, her hubby, and myself...but tonight Ma'am would have 3 subs to play with and the smile on her face displayed her enthusiasm.  I waited in the parking lot of the club as they pulled up.  The three of them had just had dinner to get aquainted and converse before we all got together for the evening.  Ma'am had told me very little about the person joining us, other than she was similiar in age and likeminded on most of the important things.

I put out my cigarette as three car doors opened at once.  Goddess and her hubby were daper and delighful looking as always.  The woman was in jeans and a trench coat with her face towards the ground.  Ma'am spoke as they walked closer, "Let's get inside before we have introductions", so we went through the club door to the foyer...I dropped to my knees once inside and kissed each of Goddess's feet as is my duty once it is appropriate.  The club has strict rules about not drawing attention to the place in the parking lot.  Goddess spoke again, "Hawk, you may get up.  This is Sparrow, the woman I told you about, hang our coats and we'll go find a spot to get aquainted."  I did as commanded and we entered the empty club (we always arrived early, in order to get relaxed and have some space to ourselves to begin the evening).  Goddess and Hubby took a seat on a sofa as I took a place on the floor in front of them...Sparrow took a seat next to me, and had not yet spoken.  Goddess took a deep breath...gazed back and forth from Sparrow to myself...and then began a slighly official sounding oratory to her captive audience.

"Today is a day that I've desired for way too long.  Today the landscape before me is exactly as it should be.  I now have a loving husband, a collared male, and a soon to be collared female.  Every desire I have, every pleasure I seek, every torment I conjure, every fantasy I've held to...can now become reality.  I can have it all, and I will to be sure.  The four of us here are quite the combination...a dream team of my own kink.  Before this journey begins, I am going to declare my personal state of the union.....
  1.  I am your Goddess.  Each of your purposes in this little family of ours is to please me...to make my life better and more enjoyable.  This is about me, my control, my needs, my desires.  Don't ever forget that.
  2. You are my subs.  I am a caring and loving owner and will always continue to nurture you in your submissiveness.  I will always find ways to feed you and take you deeper.  BUT, this is about me...so never forget, that even though I want us to thrive and grow together...I come first...always.
  3. Sparrow, Hawk...you will soon be brother and sister subs to me.  Working diligently separately and together to make sure I am always pleased...you will develop a bond made of one common purpose...to worship and adore me.  You will learn from each other, you will suffer together, you will act as one when i wish and you will be there for me in whatever way I choose.
  4. Sparrow, Hawk...NEVER forget that Hubby is the love of my life.  He comes first, he is my partner, he is and always will be my priority.  You will not compete with him for my attention, you will not cross the boundaries that he and I lay down.  You are here to ADD to my life, not replace anything.
"Now let's have a wonderful first evening together" With that she took her Hubby's hand...raised her right foot to me and her left to Sparrow...sat back on the sofa...and smiled like she'd never smiled before......

End Part 1

No comments: