Nov 10, 2010

Diary: Welcome to the beginnings

This is my first diary post on this blog and want to catch you up.  I am currently in a submissive relationship with a domme who will be known as Goddess.  The relationship is in its infancy...barely 2 weeks old, but already has roots and framework that are quite solid.  She found me on Collarme...my lonesome unfriended, uncommented Collarme profile.  I don't know what good karma I had, what luck I'd found, what fate I'd pleased...but she chose me to contact.  We chatted online for only days, and both were comfortable enough to set up a "get acquainted dinner" to see if the chemistry was as real as it seemed...both hoping not to waste time on something that had no future.  The dinner went very well and we actually went to a local club afterwards and continued a fantastic evening of getting to know each other.

Goddess is married to a very good man and they have one of those special relationships that defies the odds.  He is mostly submissive, but the two of them have a bond of friendship and comaradery that is rarely seen.  He was present at dinner and the club.  I'll probably write more about the whole subbing to a married domme in the near future, as it was/is a little strange...but something to learn from and be open-minded about.

In any case, things are well, and we plan on meeting again this weekend.  I am soooooo thankful she found me...soooo grateful she is considering me for a more permanent type sub...and sooooo thrilled to be back out of lonely searching mode.

I am also very thankful YOU are here.  I hope this blog can become very interactive.  I'm a creative sub, enjoying fiction writing, enjoy being challenged, enjoy exchanging ideas and thoughts.  Please subscribe and visit often as the potential of my journey couldn't be more bright at the moment.

No comments: