Nov 21, 2010

Diary: A Humiliation for Her Enjoyment

Goddess and I attended the club on Friday night and again, my horizons were broadened.  I would just like to share a portion of the evening that really set the benchmark for any humiliation I've ever experienced.  There were very few people at the club, friendly folks, but not many of them.  I had suffered some fairly taxing nipple torture already.  She had 2 hemostats, one on each nipple, attached them with metal clasps and had a wooden paddle hanging from them for weight.  We were in a semi private room, meaning, it had a door, but the door had a window, and there was another window also in the room so people in the main play space could view in without actually interacting at all.

She positioned me in the middle of the small room facing the windows.  I was completely nude except for the nipple implements.  She used a crop on my penis and balls until I had a strong erection (which doesn't take much, especially when my nipples are involved).  An older leather man was standing up next to the window watching...and I tried my best to not look at him, avoiding his eyes.  I know he was fondling himself while he watched, which made me a little uncomfortable.  A younger couple then walked to the door and started watching also.  Goddess continued to use the crop and I continued to stand there on display for the audience outside the room.  The she handed me a small Styrofoam bowl and asked if I was ready for my reward.  I immediately said "Yes Ma'am" not wanting to give her a chance to change her mind.

With that I took my cock in one hand and held the bowl out and ready for my release.  As I started to masturbate in my standing position...3 more people joined the audience looking in over the others shoulders.  I quickly glanced at each of them, just dancing my eyes to theirs as they seemed enthralled at the show.  Just as I was about to cum, the paddle fell from all the motion my body was making.  Goddess was standing about 5 feet away and seemed displeased at the paddle on the floor.  I jerked hard and fast, moaning as I let a weeks worth of my mess shoot into the bowl...it was a big mess...and I shook violently at the release.

There were no claps, but I did see some smiles, especially from the leather man.  Goddess enthusiastically took the bowl from my hand and placed it on the floor...slid off her shoe...swirled her toes in my mess and ordered me to clean up my mess.  I dropped to the floor and licked and sucked her toes clean as best I could, but then she dipped them again for a second round of tongue worship.  When she was satisfied with my cleaning...she had me sit up straight.

"Stick out your tongue and tilt your head back," she said in a uncharacteristically harsh tone.  I took one more look and sure enough, the audience was still there captivated.  She tilted the bowl and the remainder of my mess dripped slowly onto my tongue...there was more than I was prepared for as I could feel it, taste it, and smell it there resting in my nesting tongue.  "Swallow it!" she said...and I did, all at once, trying to get it down as quickly as possible.  Mission accomplished.  I had done as Goddess wished...I had received my reward...I had been thoroughly humiliated...masturbating, foot cleaning, and cum drinking in front of 6 people.  I had done it for her enjoyment, because it was what she wanted.  And despite the humiliation, despite the taste in my mouth...I felt that satisfying subbie feeling that all subs seek...complete submission...subspace.

I cleaned up, drank some water (gargled), got dressed and packed up the toy bag.  When we opened the door to step out...the leather man introduced himself.  He even said to Goddess, "If you ever need someone to suck cock for you, I'll do it" as he glanced between my legs.  Can't say I wasn't flattered that he made the offer and must have found me attractive, but the thought of the old man doing that pretty much was the cold wet blanket to wipe out the submissive high I was on :-)  In any case, Goddess again surprised me, tested me, taught me, and brought a new experience into my journey.  Thank Goddess for her.

No comments: