Nov 25, 2010

Diary: My First Punishment

I had failed her earlier this week.  Goddess has given me 5 different pairs of panties to wear at her direction.  I was to always have a clean pair available, in case she wished me to wear a pair to work or had special plans.  Well...I failed...between work...a busy laundry room in my complex...and dare I say...a lack of planning on my part...all 5 were in a state of non-freshness.  Goddess was displeased and made sure I knew that there were consequences for my failure.

Last night, she looked so beautiful, she smelled beautiful and when I arrived at her location...my mind wondered away from a punishment to just serving and worshiping her feet.  At one point in the evening, however, it was "that" time, and Ma'am began what was to be a very long spanking session.  She used a number of different straps, hairbrushes and paddles to warm me up.  I was thankful that she didn't just go right to "the punishment".  Once my bottom was a shade of red that pleased her...she used the wooden paddle on me...sets of 10 at a time.  It is easily the most severe of her spanking toys I've endured (except maybe the quirt).  I suffered for her...I counted out the whacks for her.  I knew that I deserved it and took the punishment as bravely as I could.

I know she went easy on me, as it was my first punishment for my first offense.  But it was severe enough to give me a taste of the repercussions of disappointing her.

There are other things I'll share at some point, including her sending me home with a pair of butterfly clamps that I will be using during my chastity training, and a glimpse of her basement...that we plan to overhaul into a private dungeon/lair.  So much going on, I'm so Thankful for her, for her guidance, for her training, for her ownership of me.  It truly is the best Thanksgiving this sub has had in a very long time.

No comments: