Nov 30, 2010

Diary: The Basement

No this isn't going to be a "locked in the basement like an animal" entry :-)  Actually I spent Sunday afternoon with Goddess and her husband at their home.  We began a basement cleanup with the objective of making space to construct a dungeon lair for her.  They have the typical accumulation of "things" that anyone builds up throughout life...so there were boxes and boxes of various things: clothes, keepsakes, books, old dishes, etc.  We spent several hours organizing, purging, reminiscing about certain items.  It was fun on several levels.  First of all, I enjoyed being helpful in a different way, as it made me feel useful to them.  Secondly, I got to know them as people...interacting in a different way than domme/sub.  Thirdly, I learned more about them by seeing their keepsakes, hearing their stories, and allowing a nice element of humor and lightheartedness.

After we had cleared out many, many shelves.  I hauled up the throwaway boxes to the garage to be ready for trash day.  It was a labor of love, but in all honesty, it was work :-)  I overdid it a tad, and was pretty sore that night and the day after.  Guess it was a reminder that a 45 year old man can and does get out of shape.

Well, as we called the basement quits, Goddess made sure we still had time to continue my training and I endured a very strenuous session of nipple training/torture, that pleased her greatly.  It was a new benchmark for me in the level of suffering that I was able to endure for her.

The journey continues and all is well with the world.

No comments: