Dec 4, 2010

Fiction: I Can't take Anymore (A Memory)

It had already been hours since I had arrived at Mistress's home.  She had unleashed a world of suffering on me, through every method she knew...especially my nipple training.  The majority of my body was quivering, and the minority that wasn't was dodging the blows from her crop.  The afternoon was almost over and I assumed she was about to dismiss me...but that wasn't the case.  I stood before her as a clover clamp was placed on each of my nipples and they were joined by a heavy chain that provided tension and an evil weight was dangled from the chain. She sat at her bureau to do her hair and makeup before going out for the evening, and had me wedge my nose in her ass crack while she worked. As the minutes passed, the chain's weight began to pull at my nipples making it more and more uncomfortable to the point I almost had tears in my eyes.

When she had completed her preparations, she got down on the floor facing me and looked me in the eyes. She could tell I was at my limit with the pain. A good Domme can just sense my pain by looking in my eyes. She pushed the chain like a swing and I almost passed out...praying the clamps would pull themselves off with the motion of the chain...but they didn't. When the chain came to a stop, she mercifully but quickly pinched the clamps and let them fall to the floor. I closed my eyes and fought off a scream as the blood and nerves rushed back to the ends of my nipples.

Then a life changing moment happened...and although it was 3 years ago...I can still feel it, smell it, taste it. Mistress gazed deep into my eyes...our noses touching...and spoke, "You have done very well today my little bitch, but I want you to suffer just a little more for me. I want to work on your nipples some more." Terrified, since they were already tortured beyond anything I had ever endured for her, I responded, "I'm sorry Mistress, I cannot take any more."

Instead of getting angry, she slowly started licking my lips...kissed my eyelids...blew softly in my ear and whispered words like "precious bitch" and "my favorite cum slut"...and then she stood up and pulled my face to her crotch...pressing my nose into her vagina...and spoke again, "breath in your Goddess...my worthy bitch...it's the drug that will help you suffer just a little more for me..."

I was hypnotized...I closed my eyes and saw technicolor flashes...and as she reached down with both her hands to grab a nipple...I heard myself say..."Please Mistress...may I suffer more for you before you leave?"...and she did, she pinched and twisted my nipples with a sadistic burst that literally...fucked my brain. I don't know how I didn't pass out...I don't know how I didn't scream...I just looked up at her...and begged her to do to me exactly what I didn't want, because I knew it would please her.

That was a moment in time...a piece of who I am today was created in that moment.

No comments: