Dec 5, 2010

Diary: When Worship Gets Sticky

Through out my submissive journey, I've probably spent months of my life worshiping feet.  It's one thing I do extremely well, and can always be sure that my service is pleasing my dominant, and making their life better...more enjoyable.  I've been trained professionally on foot massage technique, I've devoted my life to practice and training to become even better.  I'm tireless with my mouth and tongue when it comes to kisses, licks, sucks, and nuzzles.  

So when Goddess introduced her desire for me to "feed" from her feet...I knew that my horizon's were going to be expanded.  I've now had desert from her toes twice...and also cleaned up one of my "messes" from her toes as well (in front of several gawking strangers to boot).  Worshiping a magnificent foot is a foundation of my submissiveness...a platform that many other forms of service are built up from. 

Maybe the biggest thing about foot worship for me is...it is a downhill run to Subspace...a freefall into subbyland...where a total exchange of power...a total devotion to the pleasure and benefit of my owner...begins.

1 comment:

Lady Grey said...

As someone who regards her feet as a definite erogenous zone, I applaud your devotion to your Goddess's peds. My husband has learned proper techniques over the years - from massage to pedicures to extensive worship - and has spent many hours consuming a variety of epicurean treats from on top, underneath and between my toes. Happily for him, he would agree with your delight in the submissive acts of foot worship, and I give him many chances to practice his tongue work on my feet, and occasionally the feet of my lady friends.

I've just discovered your blog, via the very nice comment you made on my current entry, and have read the non fiction parts. Eventually, I hope to read the fiction parts as well. Interesting approach you have - keep up the good work.