Jan 15, 2011

A Saturday Evening Potpourri

Hello Folks,
I couldn't get in the "fiction writing" groove today.  Actually, I couldn't get in the groove to do anything today...so I've a little of this and a little of that for you.

First off, I know there are lots of BDSM checklist/interest survey/fetish preference sites scattering the web.  I found this one a while back.  I like it for a few reasons.
  1. It's easy to share with someone once you've filled it out.  Can even email it straight from the site.
  2. You can compare yours with someone elses right on the site.  Saves lots of printing and scribbling.
  3. It has fun emoticons for likes/dislikes/curiosities.
  4. Enjoy   http://www.soulshaven.f2s.com/introduction.php3
Item number next:  Something about a Lock that makes any sort of bondage or collar so much more awesome...

Item number next: Things that bug me lately...
  • When a scene or a moment gets really intense...and I have to sneeze
  • When you're nice and comfy in some awesome bondage...and you get a leg or hip cramp
  • When you get an email from someone you've been waiting for...and its one word or one line
  • When others don't share my enthusiasm for something that is OBVIOUSLY very cool :-)
  • When Windows updates crash your pc over and over and over
Item number next:  I spent a portion of today thinking about orcs and elves...yeah I know...NERD.  There's just a really nice contrast of good/evil...attractive/ugly...strength/cunning...potential sci-fi BDSM fiction??

Hopefully tomorrow will be a more inspiring, focused productive day :-)

1 comment:

Walter H. Schulze III said...

Love your collar. Makes my toes curl looking at it. It has that delightful master lock dangling on the back and bouncing around as you walk. Love it.