Jan 9, 2011

The New Dungeon Playspace: Another step forward!

Well, Goddess and I worked ALL day yesterday on the new dungeon.  As you can see, we made HUGE progress...even beyond what we expected.

You've already seen the desk in action from New Year's Eve, but we made some enhancements to it.  We also were able to turn an old exercise machine into a functioning "Cross of Sorts".
I fashioned a place to hang Goddess' favorite hanging implements as well.  We still have some decorative work to do, some safety checking with some of the equipment, and a couple more tricks up our sleeves.  But I can tell you this is going to be a playspace worthy of someone as superior and fantastic as Goddess :-)

Definitely more to come soon on this very soon! 

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

it's nice t have one's feet pampered.

Hawk said...

@Charlotte: It's at my core...I live for it and the chance to serve :-)