Feb 26, 2011

When a sub reads Domme literature...

Well, it's probably just not a smart thing to do for starters.  But I did...and came across a few articles on "How to drive your sub/slave into deeper submission."  I realize there are 1000's of ways, but there were some I read that struck a cord with me.  Thought I'd share some of the things in the article with my reaction.

Have him make a list of the 10 things that make him the most self-conscious, uncomfortable or embarrassed.  Thought this was interesting, 10 is sort of a big number, but I'm going to work on this one.


Work with him, having him do the things on the list (if possible), so that she conquers those fears and hesitations.   Inevitable follow-up to the one above.

Have him eat from a dog bowl on occasion.   Having been a sub all my life, not sure how I made it this far without ever having to do this.  Would definitely make me feel submissive, especially in the presence of others.


For transgressions: Command that he is to be silent for a period of time. He may not speak, and will take whatever pain or pleasure You give as silently as possible.  I tend to be sorta stoic, so not sure this would have much impact on me.


Have him wear nipple clamps under his clothing out to dinner or shopping.  Yes, yes, and yes.


Speak about him as if he were not present.  Another one I've never experienced.  The whole objectification thing has never really been explored.  Seems very subspacey to me.


Keep a list of his transgressions in a little book....let him slip for a while...thinking You are not noticing.....then one day, bring out the book and have a day of atonement.  Ah, the unexpected punishment session, that's one I know about...and it works.


Don't be afraid to bring him to tears, for they are Yours as well.  This one caught me off guard.  From a Domme's point of view it totally makes sense...and just the thought of a dominant thinking this makes me feel submissive.


Get him tattooed (Your choice of art and location).  Goddess and I have talked/joked about this one, but it is definitely something I think about.

Make him swallow his own cum or another man's cum.  Well part "A" is a reality and part of my life.  Part "B" something I experienced long ago, and already know how it would make me feel...owned and submissive.

Force him to eat something that he likes but modify it with spit or golden nectar.  This has always been a hard limit for me, but one that I no longer wish to hold onto.  This is one of the ultimate acts of submission and a punctuation mark on a dominant's power.  I'm no longer afraid.

Are there any of you Domme's or Subbies who have reactions to these? or ideas of your own?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Keep a list of his transgressions in a little book...."

I used to have to keep the little book of my transgressions myself, writing in not only what he told me to, but also transgressions he was unaware of until the reading outloud at the end of each week.

Anonymous said...

Wow - dangerous reading indeed! Careful what you wish for Hawk :)

sin said...

Hi Hawk, I liked your post and adapted it for my own blog. I hope you don't mind.
sin

Storm said...

I was quite comfortable not sharing this post with Him. Of course, He read it so there goes that one complete with "I could get you a dog bowl for your birthday," lol.

Walter H. Schulze III said...

I so love all. Currently, I can only say a few apply.

I would love any... They all sound so yummy to my submissive side I can not put it into words.

If I may ask, I tried some binder clips as nipple clamps and it hurt so bad, I had to take them off after only a few seconds. Is it supose to hurt that bad?

Hawk said...

I love it, all us subbies in a comment box collaborating on this one :-)

And yes SH- binder clips hurt like a *****. I just can't take them.

KaziG said...

Yes, indeed, dangerous and subversive!! lol

And I could see myself going for most of them...

Laura said...

I like to use bondage he could easily slip or break out of. But he stays, cause he knows that is what he should do/ wants to do. It's acknowledging my control even while he is in it.

So far my favourite is a paperclip chain. They scratch if they are on the skin so you have to cover them in something or just use them as a leash attached to a collar.