Jan 24, 2011

Little Snapshot of Sunday

I had a chance to serve Goddess yesterday...YEAH!  We went shopping and found some really nice fabric to use for the dungeon walls (stay tuned).  We were also able to clean out more basement "stuff" to the curb. 

We had some time to again try out the dungeon and it was an incredible afternoon.  Goddess found a new position for me that she really enjoyed...

One of the benefits of this position was to explore, for the first time...foot cropping.  I had seen it in many movies and was very curious about it.  Goddess used a couple of tools on my feet...the fleshy part on and around the arch.  It was exquisite pain...made me feel very submissive, and hopefully Goddess will begin to include that place on my body for future training and punishment :-)

Have a Mombo Monday everyone!

4 comments:

Walter H. Schulze III said...

You are a very lucky submissive and should be apperciative to your goddess.

I had heard feet to be a very sensitive place to have flogged. thx for sharing.

cassie said...

Very nice position Hawk!

All the best on your journey,

cassie

Hawk said...

@SH- I really do know how lucky I am...beyond my wildest dreams.

@Cassie- Thanks so much and welcome! Don't be shy...come on back y'hear? :-)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great position! Sounds like you had fun... of a sort! :)