Jan 7, 2011

The Pick your Celebrity Dominant Game

Okay, so it's my day off...finished the laundry...went shopping for dungeon toys...and thought to myself...this blog needs a game.  So, poured myself a Gin and Tonic and this is what I came up with. 

I've got the pics of 10 celebrites below (5male/5female) that would be my Top 10 fantasy Dominants to submit to.  In the comments pick one male and one female that you would choose from the choices listed...or WRITE IN YOUR OWN...but include a link so we can get the picture :-).  I'm not including Goddess as she might like to play too...and would superceed any of these anyway :-)

Mariska Hargitay (Olivia on Law and Order SVU)
 Pauley Perrette (Abby on NCIS)

Jeri Ryan (7 of 9 on Star Trek.  She reminds me very much of Goddess)

Gina Torres (Tough Girl Actress)

Elizabeth Mitchell (LOST, V, actress)

Zak Bagans (Ghost Adventurer)
Nestor Carbonell (LOST, Psyche, Cane)

Sting (Rock Legend)
LL. Cool J (Rapper/Actor)

Johnny Depp

Choose Away!

1 comment:

Panda's property said...

How fun! ^_^

Woman: Mariska Hargitay! I've seen her throw enough people around on SVU to know she'd be fun--plus, you know she owns a pair of handcuffs! ~_^

Man: Johnny Depp, one of my favorite actors ever...so sexy, I think that choice pretty much speaks for itself...